Grilled Steak and NatureSweet® Cherubs® Tomato Salad Nicoise
Course Type: Main Course
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
A fresh, flavorful twist on steak salad
- 1 10-oz. container NatureSweet® Cherubs® tomatoes
- 4-6 tbsp. Litehouse® Tuscan Herb with Lemon Dressing & Marinade
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- 6-8 oz. ribeye
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 6 oz. green beans, trimmed
- 12 anchovy filets
- 2/3 package Fresh Express® Fancy Greens
- 2-1/2 oz. black olives in oil and herbs
- Flat leaf parsley or fresh basil to garnish
- Mix salt, pepper, and rosemary. Trim beef of any excess fat and pat dry; roll in rosemary mixture until evenly coated. Prepare outdoor grill and cook to desired temperature. Remove and set aside to cool, then cover and chill in refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of water to boil and cook green beans for 10 minutes. Rinse in ice-cold water and drain.
- Once beef is well chilled, slice it thinly. Assemble salad on individual plates, starting with a layer of beef slices and anchovies. Proceed with the Fancy Greens salad greens, green beans, and Cherubs® tomatoes. Layer again.
- Pour salad dressing over salad to taste. Dot with olives and fresh garnish.