Course Type: Side Salad
NatureSweet® Cherubs® Tomatoes and Black Bean Salad
Heart-healthy and great-tasting!
- 1 10-oz. container NatureSweet® Cherubs® tomatoes
- 1 16-oz. can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion, including tops
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- Combine beans, corn, onions and NatureSweet® vine-ripened Cherubs® tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Combine garlic, cilantro, orange juice, lime juice, vinegar, salt, sugar and chili powder in a small bowl.
- Pour over salad; toss lightly.
- Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours so flavors will blend.
- Toss again before serving.