NatureSweet® Cherubs® Tuscan Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Course Type: Entreé Salad, Side Salad
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
A delicious combination of fresh, flavorful ingredients
- 6 NatureSweet® Cherubs® tomatoes
- 1 6-oz. package Fresh Express® Fancy Greens
- 1/3 cup Gorgonzola cheese crumbles
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple, medium size, cored, sliced into 1/8” thick slices
- 1/3 cup red onion, peeled, cored, sliced 1/8” thick
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, stemmed and seeded, sliced 1/8” thick, 1” to 1-1/2” long
- Litehouse® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Place the salad greens into a suitably sized mixing bowl.
- Add the Gorgonzola cheese, tomatoes, apples, red onion, and red pepper.
- Pour the Litehouse® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing over the salad greens, and toss well to evenly coat all ingredients with dressing.
- Mound on a chilled service plate/platter, keeping the garnishes on top.
- Serve immediately, offering freshly cracked black pepper.