NatureSweet® Constellation™ Luscious Tomato Pie
Course Type: Main Course
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Luscious NatureSweet® tomatoes over a creamy filling and flaky crust!
- 2 cups NatureSweet® Constellation™ tomatoes, halved
- 1 ready-made refrigerated pie crust
- 1 8-oz. cream cheese block at room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large egg
- Olive oil spray
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise and large egg until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into cooked pie shell and spread evenly. Fill to the top with NatureSweet® Constellation™ tomato halves. Spray with olive oil.
- Cook for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and allow pie to set up for 1 hour.