NatureSweet® Glorys® Meatball Chili
Course Type: Main Course
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
From dinner to game day to an after-school snack, this Dutch oven recipe is a delicious and easy fix!
- 1 10.5-oz. container NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes, halved
- 1 14-16-oz. package fully cooked refrigerated or frozen meatballs, thawed
- 1 10-oz. bag frozen corn
- 1 16-oz. can black beans
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 3 tbsp. tomato paste
- Sliced jalapeños
- Chopped Glorys® tomatoes
- Fresh cilantro
- In a Dutch oven or large pot, combine thawed meatballs, corn, black beans, red bell pepper, fresh Glorys® tomatoes, water, chili powder and tomato paste.
- Cook, covered, over medium-low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Ladle chili into bowls. If desired, top with optional toppings.