NatureSweet® Glorys® Quiche Cups
Course Type: Appetizer
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
The perfect dish for your next party!
- 12 NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups chopped butternut squash (1/2" pieces)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 12 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Toss squash with olive oil. Spread onto baking sheet in one layer. Bake 15 minutes until tender.
- Spray a 12-count muffin pan with cooking spray. Flatten bread slices with a rolling pin. Press one piece of bread into the bottom and up along the sides of each muffin cup.
- Combine squash with Glorys® tomatoes; spoon into cups.
- Beat remaining ingredients with a whisk until well blended; spoon over squash mixture.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, until centers of filling are set and tops are golden brown.