Course Type: Appetizer, Snack
NatureSweet® Glorys® Tomato Pizza Bites
Simple and delicious mini pizzas!
- 1 10-oz. container NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes, quartered
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. fennel
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 can refrigerated thin crust pizza dough
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Cut Glorys® tomatoes into quarters. Add minced garlic, olive oil, fennel and chopped basil. Fold gently, set aside.
- Spray pizza pan or cookie sheet with olive oil.
- Unroll pizza dough on work surface and with round cutter, cut dough into 15-20 rounds (depending on size of cutter). Place rounds on greased pizza pan or cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese onto rounds. Spoon 1 tsp. tomato mixture over cheese.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.