NatureSweet® Glorys® Tomato and Sausage Tartlets
Course Type: Appetizer
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Packed with protein, these are perfect for a quick breakfast or after-school snack
- 1/2 10.5-oz. container NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 17.3-oz. package puff pastry (1 sheet thawed)
- 6 oz. kielbasa sausage, diced (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 2 tbsp. orange marmalade or your favorite jam
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Sprinkle flour on work surface. Unfold the puff pastry on the work surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 10x15-inch rectangle. Cut the pastry sheet into 24 (2-1/2 inch) squares. Press the pastry squares into 24 mini muffin pan cups.
- Mix the sausage, NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes, marmalade and mustard in a medium bowl. Spoon about 1 tbsp. of mixture into each tartlet shell.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle the pastries with the chopped parsley before serving.