NatureSweet® Glorys® Tomato and Shrimp San Antonio Pasta Salad
Course Type: Main Course
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Fresh herbs, savory shrimp and NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes make this dish a must-try!
- 1 10-oz. container NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 3/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 3 cups medium shell-shaped pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 2-inch strips
- 2 green onions, sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 pound fresh or thawed frozen medium shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- Coarse pepper to taste
- Stir the salsa, mayonnaise, cilantro and cumin in a large bowl.
- Add the pasta, pepper, green onion and shrimp, and stir to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate the mixture for 2 hours. Stir in the NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes just before serving.