Course Type: Main Course
NatureSweet® Glorys® Tomatoes and Green Chili Stew
The best dish for a cozy night in!
- 1 10-oz. container NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes, halved
- 2 pounds boneless pork sirloin or shoulder, cubed
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 12-oz. cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 can cannelloni white beans, drained
- 3 4-oz. cans diced green chilies
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large Dutch oven or deep skillet with lid, brown pork cubes, dried seasonings and onion in oil over medium heat until golden brown.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pot; cover and simmer for one hour. Serve hot with fresh corn tortillas.