NatureSweet® SunBursts® Crudité Cups
Course Type: Snack
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
An excellent way to use your favorite tomatoes and salad dressings
- 1 10.5-oz. container NatureSweet® SunBursts® tomatoes
- 6 fresh carrots, cut into sticks
- 6 stalks fresh celery, cut into sticks
- 1/2 pound blanched haricot vert green beans (or any other string/snap green beans)
- 8 oz. your favorite creamy dressing
- 12 skewers or toothpicks
- 12 small shot cups
- Prep fresh vegetables into sticks.
- Skewer tomatoes.
- Spoon 2 tbsp. creamy dressing into shot cup.
- Fill with fresh vegetables and SunBursts® tomatoes skewers.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.