Pork Tenderloins With Grilled Eclipses™ Tomatoes and Chimichurri
Course Type: Main Course
Preparation Time: 60 minutes
Grilled pork tenderloin + Eclipses™ tomatoes = perfection
- 1 container NatureSweet® Eclipses™ tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 2 whole pork tenderloins, about 1 pound to 1-1/2 pounds each
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill. Place the sliced Eclipses™ tomatoes on the hot grill for about 3 minutes until they soften. Remove from the grill, place in a small bowl and set aside.
- Combine the chopped parsley, cilantro, dried oregano, garlic and red wine vinegar in a bowl, and stir to combine. Add the olive oil and water. Stir well to combine. Set aside while you grill the pork.
- Rinse and pat dry the pork tenderloins. Sprinkle each with half of the cumin, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Grill on high for about 5-7 minutes on one side, and then flip for another 7 minutes, until the internal temperature is 145° F.
- Remove from the grill, squeeze some fresh lime juice over the meat, and wrap with aluminum foil.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Cut the meat on the bias, and place on a large serving platter. Drizzle the chimichurri sauce over and around the meat, and then top with the grilled tomatoes. You may serve hot or at room temperature.