Spinach Salad with Bacon and NatureSweet® Cherubs® Tomatoes
Course Type: Entreé Salad, Side Salad
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
A fresh and flavorful take on the classic spinach salad
- 1 10.5-oz. container NatureSweet® Cherubs® tomatoes
- 1 package Fresh Express® Spinach
- 4 tbsp. Litehouse® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and grated fine
- 6 pieces cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced thin
- 1 large carrot, peeled and coarse grated
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Gently toss Fresh Express® Spinach, NatureSweet® Cherubs® tomatoes, grated carrot, and sliced red onion with the Litehouse® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing.
- Distribute among six salad plates.
- Sprinkle each salad with grated egg and bacon.
- Serve with a quick grind of black pepper.