20-Minute Holiday Wreath Cheese Board
Course Type: Appetizer, Holiday
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Elevate cocktail hour with this easy and edible holiday wreath.
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- ¼ English cucumber, sliced
- Purple grapes
- 1 (10 oz) container of NatureSweet® Cherubs®
- 14 mini mozzarella balls
- Cheddar cheese cubes
- Dried herbs such as oregano, parsley or thyme
- Arrange a large, loose circle of rosemary sprigs on a round platter. Add the cucumber slices, inserting some of the slices more vertically between rosemary stems to create more depth to your wreath.
- Next, arrange the rest of the ingredients and fill any gaps with cheese cubes. You can use toothpicks to secure the spherical ingredients if you’re having trouble layering them.
- Garnish the wreath with dried herbs and serve with toothpicks.
- Holiday hosting tip: This wreath is best served within 2-3 hours.