5-Ingredient Cherubs® Bruschetta
Course Type: Appetizer, Snack
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Whip up this classic and colorful crowd-pleaser in 20 minutes or less.
- 1 French baguette, cut into ½ inch slices
- 2 (10 oz) containers of NatureSweet® Cherubs® tomatoes, chopped (about 3 cups)
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for drizzling the baguette slices
- 4 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Place baguette slices on a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt. Place in the oven until toasted.
- In a small bowl, add Cherubs®, garlic cloves, basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper to taste. Stir until coated.
- Top toasted baguette with tomato basil mixture and serve immediately. Makes 20 pieces.