Easy Caprese Holiday Skewers
Course Type: Appetizer
Preparation Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
You’re just 2-steps away from impressing your guests with this fresh—and festive—holiday appetizer.
- 8 oz Ciliegine-sized fresh mozzarella
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 20-30 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 (10 oz) container of NatureSweet® Cherubs®
- In a large bowl, combine the fresh mozzarella balls with olive oil and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Trim about 2 inches off the bottom of the rosemary sprigs. Skewer a marinated mozzarella ball, followed by a tomato. Arrange on a platter, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.