Constellation™ Grilled Lemon Potato Salad
Course Type: Appetizer, Side Dish, Side Salad
Preparation Time: 35 minutes
A fresh and zesty recipe sure to please any crowd
- 2 pounds new potatoes or fingerling potatoes
- Olive oil, for grilling
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 lemons, halved
- 1 bunch scallions
- 1 (16.5-oz.) container NatureSweet® Constellation™ tomatoes, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil, minced, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Bring large pot of salted water to boil over high heat. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium and add potatoes. Cook until potatoes are just fork tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- Preheat grill. When potatoes are cool enough to handle, slice in half and coat with olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss scallions with olive oil. Brush cut-side of lemons with olive oil.
- Grill potatoes cut-side down for 5 minutes. Flip and grill additional 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Grill scallions 2 minutes, flipping halfway through. Remove from grill and roughly chop.
- Grill lemons cut-side down 6-8 minutes, until browned. When cool enough to handle, squeeze juice into bowl with garlic, mustard and basil in medium bowl, whisking to combine. While whisking, slowly drizzle in extra virgin olive oil until incorporated.
- Combine grilled potatoes, grilled scallions, NatureSweet® Constellation™ tomatoes and lemon dressing in large bowl. Top with basil and serve.