Course Type: Appetizer, Snack
Constellation™ Spring Cheese Board
There’s something for everyone on this incredible cheese board spread!
- Olive tapenade
- Cherry preserves
- Fresh honeycomb
- Fresh goat cheese
- Aged gouda
- Humboldt Fog
- Aged cheddar
- Dill Havarti
- 1 (16.5-oz. package NatureSweet® Constellation™ tomatoes, rinsed
- Fresh strawberries, sliced
- Radishes, sliced thin
- Pickled asparagus spears
- Marcona almonds
- Whole grain crackers or crisps
- Fresh herbs like dill, thyme, oregano
- Edible flowers and/or microgreens
- Choose a wood or stone board big enough to hold all the ingredients. Place two small containers on the board, and fill with tapenade and cherry preserves. Add small spoons to containers for easy serving. Place honeycomb on board.
- Place cheeses on board, spaced evenly. Add small knives to cheese for easy serving. For harder cheeses, pre-slice the blocks.
- Scatter Constellation™ tomatoes in center of cheese board. Arrange strawberries, radishes and pickled asparagus spears in sections between the cheeses.
- Arrange almonds and crackers in leftover spaces between fruit, vegetables and cheeses.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and microgreens.