Fresh Constellation™ Crostinis
Course Type: Appetizer, Snack
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Easy yet elegant finger food for you and a friend.
- 1 (16.5-oz.) container of NatureSweet® Constellation™ tomatoes
- 1 baguette, sliced into 24 pieces
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1-2 sprigs of fresh dill or basil
- Wash and thinly slice the NatureSweet® Constellation™ tomatoes.
- Place the slices of baguette on a baking tray and drizzle them with olive oil. Bake at 400°F for 5 minutes.
- Spread goat cheese on each piece of toasted baguette.
- Top each piece with 2-3 slices of NatureSweet® Constellation™ tomatoes.
- Garnish each piece with a sprig of dill or basil.