Glorys® Tomato BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Course Type: Main Course
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Bring this to your next potluck!
- 3 containers NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes, divided
- 1 4-5-pound bone-in pork butt/shoulder/roast
- 1 bottle Italian dressing
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Your favorite buns
- Cut off any excess fat from the pork butt, and place into a slow cooker. Pour the Italian dressing over the pork, and add 2 containers of NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Remove the pork to a cutting board and, with two forks, shred the pork, discarding any excess fat and the bone.
- Using a colander, carefully drain off the liquid from the slow cooker, reserving the tomatoes.
- Return the pulled pork to the slow cooker, and add the cooked tomatoes as well as the remaining container of NatureSweet® tomatoes, halved, and the BBQ sauce. Toss to combine, and turn the slow cooker to high, cooking for another 15 minutes to combine all the flavors.
- Serve on your favorite bun.