Course Type: Entree, Keto-friendly
Keto-Friendly Tuscan Shrimp and Cherubs® Skillet
Warm up with this creamy, comforting, and keto-friendly dinner.
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 pound shrimp, deveined, and tails removed
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup NatureSweet® Cherubs®, halved
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, freshly grated
- 2 Tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil and butter has melted, add the shrimp. Season generously with salt and pepper, and sauté for 1 minute.
- Remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside.
- Add the garlic, tomatoes and spinach to the same pan. Sauté for 1 minute or until the garlic is fragrant.
- Stir in the heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer until sauce is slightly reduced, about 2-3 minutes. Return the shrimp to the pan, add the fresh herbs, and stir to combine. Taste and adjust salt if needed.