Low-Carb Burger Sliders on Cherubs®
Course Type: Appetizer, Game Day
Preparation Time: 35-40 minutes
Lose the bun and none of the juicy flavor in these low-carb burger bites.
- 24 pre-cooked mini meatballs
- 6 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 leaves butter lettuce
- 24 sandwich pickles
- 12 NatureSweet® Cherubs®, halved
- Small skewers or toothpicks
- 1. Cook the meatballs according to instructions. Meanwhile, cut the cheese into smaller squares, and halve the tomatoes horizontally. To assemble, top the warm meatballs with cheese. For extra melty cheese, broil the mini meatballs and cheese on the low setting to the desired meltiness. Use a skewer to top the meatball with a little leaf of lettuce, a pickle slice, and a NatureSweet® Cherubs half. Enjoy!