NatureSweet® Constellation™ Garden Gin and Tonic
Course Type: Beverage
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
A refreshing, year-round cocktail
- 1 16.5-oz. container NatureSweet® Constellation™ tomatoes
- Bloody Mary salt rimmer
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. bottled hot pepper sauce (e.g., Tabasco®)
- 2 oz. gin
- 4 oz. tonic water
- Ice cubes
- Cucumber slices, for garnish
- Serrano peppers, for garnish
- Lime wedge, for garnish
- Extra NatureSweet® Constellation™ tomatoes, for garnish
- Rub the rims of two 12-oz. glasses with cut side of tomato to moisten. Dip rims in Bloody Mary salt to coat.
- Coarsely chop 1 cup Constellation™ tomatoes. Split the tomatoes between the two glasses. Muddle the tomatoes in each glass with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in the lime juice, salt and pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce.
- Add ice cubes to fill the glasses. Add 1 oz. gin and 2 oz. tonic water per glass.
- Serve with cucumbers, serrano peppers, lime wedge, and extra Constellation™ tomatoes.