Course Type: Lunch Entreé, Main Course
NatureSweet® D’VINES® Pan Shrimp Meal
Meal prep made premium!
- 1 lb. uncooked extra large shrimp (peeled & deveined)
- 1 whole lemon; sliced
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper ﬂakes
- 2 tsp. minced fresh parsley
- 3 cups fresh trimmed asparagus; cut in half
- 1 container NatureSweet® D’VINES® tomatoes; washed with vines attached
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl place shrimp with 2 tbsp. of olive oil, salt and pepper, red pepper ﬂakes and minced parsley. Toss to coat and set aside.
- On the foil lined baking sheet, place asparagus and D’VINES® tomatoes on each side of the baking sheet leaving the center for the shrimp.
- Drizzle the asparagus and D’VINES® tomatoes with 3 tbsp. olive oil; roast for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread shrimp-mixture in center of baking sheet with asparagus and D’VINES® tomatoes staying on the sides.
- Roast for 8-10 more minutes or until shrimp are opaque.
- Meal prep using glass storage. Place an even amount of shrimp, asparagus and D’VINES® tomatoes into 4 diﬀerent glass containers with tight ﬁtting lids and place in refrigerator for up to 3 days. Heat in microwave 1.5 to 2 minutes. Serve with lemon.