NatureSweet® Glorys® Breakfast Tacos
Course Type: Breakfast
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
A great way to add yummy tomatoes to breakfast
- 1/2 10.5-oz. container NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes, quartered
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tbsp. butter
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 5 green onions, sliced thin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 medium flour tortillas, warmed
- Salsa to garnish (optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Stir in tomatoes.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When butter melts and bubbles, add eggs. Let eggs sit until edges cook, about 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium-low and stir constantly.
- When eggs begin to hold together but are still runny, add cheese and onions. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until eggs set.
- Serve eggs in warm tortillas. Garnish with salsa.