NatureSweet® Glorys® Smoked Tomato Pizza with Pesto, Grilled Onions, and Feta Cheese
Course Type: Main Course
Preparation Time: 20-30 minutes
Take pizza night to a new level with your grill!
- 1 10.5-oz. container NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes, halved
- 1 ready-made pizza crust
- 3 slices red onion, each 1/4 inch thick
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat the grill on medium heat.
- Grill the slices of red onion over medium heat until lightly marked and barely tender, 8 to 10 minutes, turning once. Set aside.
- Place the pizza crust on a metal pizza pan. Lightly oil the top side of the pizza crust. Spread the pesto evenly over the top. Sprinkle the tomatoes, grilled onions, and feta cheese over the pesto.
- Slide pizza crust onto the grill. Grill until the bottom of the crust is nicely toasted and the toppings are warm, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Gently slide the pizza from the grill back onto the metal pizza pan. Cut pizza into wedges and enjoy.