NatureSweet® SunBursts® Margarita
Course Type: Beverage
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
A garnish, you say? Cheers to that!
- 3-4 NatureSweet® SunBursts® tomatoes
- Coarse or flaked sea salt
- 3 tbsp. silver tequila
- 1 tbsp. orange liqueur
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. simple syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- Rim a small juice glass with coarse sea salt. Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine SunBursts® tomatoes and a pinch of salt; muddle tomatoes until broken up and juiced.
- Add tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice, simple syrup, and ice; shake until chilled, about 30 seconds.
- Double strain into an ice-filled glass. Garnish with SunBursts® tomatoes on a skewer.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and water.
- Bring just to boiling, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Cool; cover and chill at least 1 hour before use.
- Makes 1/3 cup.