Sacked Chili in a Sack with Glorys®
Course Type: Chili, Game Day
Preparation Time: 45 minutes
Pile on the flavor with this versatile MVP
- 1 10-oz. container NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes, halved
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 cup pinto beans
- 2 cups water
- Corn chips
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Wax paper bags
- In a large stockpot, brown the ground beef and onions until the meat is no longer pink.
- Add the garlic, jalapeño pepper, tomatoes and green pepper, and continue to cook for another 5 minutes until the vegetables begin to wilt.
- Add the spices, beans and water, and simmer for 30 minutes
- To serve, layer chips into wax paper bags, piling on the chili and cheese, and eat directly from the bag.