Steak and NatureSweet® Glorys® Skewers with Horseradish Butter
Course Type: Main Course
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
A unique and flavorful twist on steak kebabs
- 2 10-oz. containers NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds boneless sirloin steak, cut into 1-1/2 inch cubes
- Wood skewers (10-12) soaked in water for 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp. Tabasco® sauce
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the grill on medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, horseradish, dill, Tabasco® sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Keep warm.
- In a medium bowl, mix olive oil with salt and pepper.
- Add NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes and cubes of steak, and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Thread the steak and tomatoes alternately onto skewers, making sure to start and end with steak pieces.
- Grill the skewers over direct medium heat until cooked to your desired doneness, 6-8 minutes for medium rare, turning once or twice.
- Remove the skewers from grill, and brush liberally with the horseradish butter.
- Serve immediately.