Course Type: Appetizer, Holiday
Make-Ahead Holiday Tree Snack Board
Decorate your holiday table with this fresh and festive appetizer.
- Green grapes
- Cheese cubes (sharp cheddar, swiss, colby jack)
- Apple chips
- Castellano olives
- 1 (10 oz) container of NatureSweet® Constellation™ tomatoes
- Sliced cheese (sharp cheddar, swiss, colby jack)
- .5 oz fresh rosemary sprigs
- Whole almonds
- Arrange the green grapes as the base layer of the tree. It helps to use small bunches of grapes with stems intact to create more structure for additional toppings. To ensure an even triangular shape as you build, you can use long skewers as an outer edge, then remove them before serving.
- Continue building a base layer with the cubed cheese and apple chips, then infill with olives and NatureSweet® Constellation™ tomatoes.
- Use a cookie cutter or a sharp knife to cut the cheese slices into stars, then garnish the tree with the cheese ornaments, fresh rosemary sprigs and almonds.
- Add the tree trunk cracker, then serve with snack-sized serving plates and toothpicks.