Course Type: Appetizer, Snack
5 Ingredient Cherubs® Bruschetta
Super-easy bruschetta for parties or snacks
- 1 French baguette loaf, cut into ½ inch slices
- 2 (10oz) containers of NatureSweet® Cherubs® tomatoes chopped, about 3 cups
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 tbs. olive oil, plus extra for drizzling the baguette slices
- 4 tbs. balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place baguette slices on a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt. Place in oven until toasted.
- In a small bowl, add Cherubs®, garlic cloves, basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir until coated.
- Top toasted baguette with tomato basil mixture and serve immediately. Makes 20 pieces