Make-Ahead Autumn Mezze Platter with Roasted Tomatoes & Cardamom Yogurt Dip
Course Type: Appetizer, Side Dish, Vegetarian
Preparation Time: 35 Minutes
Wow your guests with this globally-inspired mezze platter.
Ingredients:Roasted Tomatoes & Cardamom Yogurt Dip
- 1 (32-oz) container of NatureSweet® Constellation™ tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 4 cups Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Roasted squash
- Assorted hummus
- Assorted olives
- Nuts, dried fruit & seeds
- Assorted cheeses
- Bread, pita, crackers
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Toss the NatureSweet® Constellation™ tomatoes with 2 Tablespoons of olive oil on a rimmed baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. Roast, tossing once, until tomatoes are blistered and beginning to burst, 20–25 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool slightly.
- Toss the tomatoes with the chopped parsley.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the yogurt with the remaining olive oil, lemon juice, and cardamom. Season with additional salt and pepper, to taste.
- Transfer the yogurt to a serving dish, top with the roasted tomatoes. Serve with suggested pairings to create a fall mezze platter