Comets™ Pasta Salad on a Stick
Course Type: Appetizer, Snack
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
This tasty twist on a classic pasta salad perfect for parties or an after-school snack
- 1 (10-oz.) container of NatureSweet® Comets™ tomatoes
- 1 (20-oz.) package of frozen or refrigerated tortellini
- 1 (8-oz.) jar of sun-dried tomatoes, marinated in olive oil
- 1 (8-oz.) jar of pesto
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the tortellini and cook until al dente. Drain and reserve the pasta.
- To assemble, using long wooden skewers, alternate skewering a NatureSweet® Comets™ tomato, tortellini and a sun-dried tomato. Repeat with the remaining skewers.
- Brush each skewer with the prepared pesto and serve.