Constellation™ Salad with Grilled Peaches and Burrata
Course Type: Entreé Salad, Main Course, Side Salad
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
A delicious and vibrant take on a traditional Caprese salad
Ingredients:For balsamic glaze:
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Pinch black pepper
- 3 firm ripe peaches, pitted and cut into 6 wedges each
- Olive oil, for grilling
- Salt, to taste
- 10 oz. arugula, rinsed and dried
- 1 (16.5-oz.) container NatureSweet® Constellation™ tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz. burrata cheese, cut into 8 pieces
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 4 leaves fresh basil, sliced thin
- Combine balsamic vinegar, honey and a pinch of black pepper in small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to boil, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until reduced and thickened, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool (can be made up to 1 week ahead and stored in refrigerator).
- Preheat grill. Brush all sides of peach wedges with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with salt. Grill peaches on all sides until tender and grill marks appear, about 5 minutes.
- Spread arugula on serving platter. Top with burrata and NatureSweet® Constellation™ tomatoes. Arrange grilled peaches over platter and top with balsamic glaze, almonds and basil.