Constellation™ Tomato Mango Salsa on Avocado Toast
Course Type: Appetizer, Lunch Entreé, Snack
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Match made in heaven: sweet salsa over avocado toast
- 1 cup NatureSweet® Constellation™ tomatoes, quartered
- ½ large onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ½ fresh mango, finely chopped
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 2 tbs. balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 2 slices of your favorite multigrain bread, toasted
- Optional: hot sauce
- Cut NatureSweet® Constellation™ tomatoes in quarters. Place in small bowl.
- Add chopped onion, parsley, mango, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper to taste into the tomatoes. Toss ingredients until well coated.
- Cut avocado in half and remove seed. Use a spoon to scoop avocado flesh out into a small bowl.
- Toast your bread to your taste. Spread avocado onto the toast and top with half of the salsa mixture. Serve immediately. Makes two pieces.
- If you like a little kick to your salsa, add a few drops or hot sauce to taste.