Easy BLT Guacamole with Glorys®
Course Type: Appetizer, Game Day, Snack
Preparation Time: 40 minutes
It’s the best of both worlds, in one deliciously addictive dip!
- 4 avocados, ripe
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- 10 NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes, halved
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, then place the bacon side-by-side on the tray and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until your desired level of crispiness.
- Remove the tray from the oven and transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate to cool.
- Slice the avocados in half, remove the pit and use a large spoon to scoop the flesh into a large mixing bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork to your desired consistency. Add the remaining ingredients and stir together.
- Dig in!