Course Type: Entree, Main Course, Vegetarian
Easy Sheet Pan Cauliflower Gnocchi and Blistered Tomatoes
Juicy Blistered Cherubs give this simple weeknight dinner a boost of complex (and oh-so-heavenly) flavor.
- 1 (12 oz.) bag frozen cauliflower gnocchi
- 1 cup NatureSweet® Cherubs® tomatoes, sliced in halves
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, combine frozen cauliflower gnocchi, tomatoes, and shallot. Drizzle with olive oil and toss with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Roast for 30 minutes, tossing with a large spatula once or twice, to ensure even cooking.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh parsley and Parmesan. Serve immediately.