Course Type: Appetizer
Glorys® Pasta Chip
Ingredients:For the Pasta Chips
- 8 ounces Bowtie pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups ricotta
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese freshly grated
- zest of one lemon
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1 container NatureSweet Glorys® tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to season
Instructions:For the Pasta Chips
- Bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a boil. Cook pasta al dente according to package directions and drain.
- Toss the pasta with olive oil, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Air fryer at 400°F for 10-12 minutes, tossing a couple times.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cut the Glorys in half and place in a baking tray. Sprinkle with chopped thyme, salt, pepper and half ½ tbsp of olive oil. Roast for 15-20 minutes then remove to set aside and cool.
- Put the ricotta, lemon, parmesan and a pinch of psalt and pepper to a food processor, blitz until smooth (a couple of seconds).
- Add the ricotta dip to a serving plate or shallow bowl and make a small well in the middle.
- Add the roasted tomatoes, drizzle with a touch of olive oil, a sprinkle of salt and pepper and a few extra thyme leaves. Serve with crusty bread or crackers.