Glorys® Tomato Tot Waffles
Course Type: Main Course
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Kid-friendly waffles made from tater tots and tomatoes
- 1 10-oz. container NatureSweet Glorys® tomatoes, cut in half (reserve some for garnish)
- Mini tater tots, enough to fill your waffle iron
- Sour cream for garnish
- Chives for garnish
- Preheat a waffle iron on medium-high heat.
- Coat the waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Place a layer of tater tots on the waffle iron.
- Place a layer of halved NatureSweet Glorys® tomatoes on top of the tater tots.
- Gently close the waffle iron, and allow to begin cooking. Close the lid more firmly after several minutes of cooking. Continue to cook until the tater tots are golden, about 5-10 minutes, depending on your waffle iron.
- Remove the tater tot waffle with a spatula and tongs, and cut up into serving sizes. Top with sour cream, chives, and the reserved tomatoes.