Make-Ahead Goat Cheese Stuffed Cherubs®
Course Type: Appetizer, Vegetarian
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
These easy, cheesy holiday bites are bursting with fresh flavor.
- 1/4 lb. fresh goat cheese, at room temperature
- 3 oz. mascarpone, at room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 3 Tablespoons finely chopped basil
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups NatureSweet® Cherubs®, halved lengthwise
- Balsamic reduction
- Freshly chopped herbs
- Using a hand mixer or food processor, combine the goat cheese, mascarpone, sour cream, basil, and parsley. Process until smooth, scraping down the sides if necessary. Fold in the black pepper.
- Transfer the mixture to a piping bag fitted with a metal tip.
- Arrange the tomato halves on a serving platter. Pipe the herb cheese filling onto each tomato. Alternatively, use two small spoons to place a small dollop on each tomato half.
- Serve with a drizzle of balsamic glaze and a garnish of chopped fresh herbs (optional).