Course Type: Appetizer, Main Course, Salad
Grilled Lobster & Constellation™ Tomato Bruschetta
A decadent and delicious dish for any occasion
Ingredients:A decadent and delicious dish for any occasion
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 2 small shallots, peeled and cut into thin rings
- 1 10-oz. French bread baguette, split lengthwise
- 2 to 4 tbsp. butter, softened
- 2 8-oz. cooked lobster tails
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (16.5 oz) container NatureSweet® Constellation™ tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Stir together vinegar, honey and crushed red pepper in a small bowl. Add shallots. Set aside.
- Remove meat from lobster tails, discard shells and chop meat. Stir lobster meat, oil, NatureSweet® Constellation™ tomatoes, lemon juice, parsley, basil, salt and pepper together in a medium bowl.
- Preheat grill to medium-high (about 450°F). Meanwhile, lightly coat bread with butter. Place bread, cut-side down, on the grill; Grill until toasted, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Top grilled bread evenly with lobster mixture and pickled shallots. Cut bread into slices.