Guacamole Egg Toast
Give a twist to traditional breakfast with this hearty toast prepared with bacon, fried egg, avocado, and nutritious Glorys®️ which are great for well-balanced meals thanks to their high content of potassium, vitamin A, and vitamin C.
Ingredients:Guacamole Egg Toast
- 1 slice sandwich bread toasted
- 2-4 pieces bacon fried
- 1 cup avocado pulp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds removed
- ¼ cup onion finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1 cup Glorys® cut into quarters
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 egg
- chives finely chopped
Instructions:Guacamole Egg Toast
- In a bowl, add avocado, olive oil, lime juice, pomegranate, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add eggs, season, and cook until egg whites are cooked through, but egg yolks are still runny. (about 5 minutes)
- Spread toast with guacamole. Top with bacon, alfalfa sprouts, Glorys® tomatoes, and fried egg.
- Garnish with chives.