Hearts of Palm Salad with Avocado and NatureSweet® Cherubs® Tomatoes
Course Type: Side Salad
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
A colorful, flavorful medley to enjoy year-round
- 2 10.5-oz. containers NatureSweet® Cherubs® tomatoes
- 8 oz. hearts of palm
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. fresh oregano, minced
- 1 tbsp. cilantro sprigs, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 whole avocados
- 1 package Fresh Express® Italian
- 2 tbsp. Opa by Litehouse® Avocado Cilantro Greek Yogurt Dressing
- 6 sprigs parsley for garnish
- Place hearts of palm slices in a bowl, and add the lime juice, oregano, cilantro, and oil. Season with salt and pepper. Mix. Let stand for 15 minutes. Drain, reserve liquid.
- Cut avocados in half, and remove the seed. Cube. Add the tomatoes and avocados to the marinated hearts of palm.
- Toss Italian salad greens in the Opa by Litehouse® Avocado Cilantro Greek Yogurt Dressing.
- Divide the salad greens onto three salad plates.
- Add hearts of palm mixture on top of each plate of greens.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of reserved liquid over each salad.
- Garnish with parsley. Delicious!