NatureSweet® D’VINES® Bruschetta
Course Type: Appetizer, Snack
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Toasted & topped with decadent D’VINES for a delicious entertaining dish!
- 1 small loaf crusty French bread; sliced
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cloves garlic; minced
- 1 (9oz) container of NatureSweet® D’VINES® tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil for tomato drizzle only
- 6 ounces Burrata; sliced and torn into quarter size pieces
- Garnish with red pepper flakes and fresh oregano
- Preheat toaster oven/ oven to 400 degrees.
- Place NatureSweet® D’VINES® on metal pan lined with foil, drizzle with 2 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil and roast for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Mix 3 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper, minced garlic. Brush blend onto French bread and lightly toast.
- Remove from oven and top warm toast with burrata cheese pieces, and 1 vine of D’VINES® tomatoes -Place back in the oven to lightly melt burrata for 3-4 minutes.
- Drizzle any leftover extra virgin olive oil over the D’VINES® tomatoes.
- Garnish with red pepper flakes and fresh oregano.
- Serve immediately.