NatureSweet® Glorys® Greek Shrimp Scampi
Course Type: Main Course
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
A flavor bomb of Glorys® tomatoes, shrimp, Greek seasoning, and more!
- 2 cups NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes
- 1/2 box angel hair pasta, cooked al dente and drained
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. garlic
- 1 pound raw, peeled, and deveined shrimp
- 1 cup black olives, pitted and halved lengthwise
- 2 tsp. Greek seasoning
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil
- In a large skillet, heat butter and olive oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and shrimp; cook until shrimp is just done, about 2-3 minutes. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Add NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes and olives to skillet, and cook until tender.
- Add shrimp mixture back to skillet; season with Greek seasoning and salt to taste. Add lemon juice and feta; mix thoroughly. Serve over pasta immediately.
Inspired by the recipe submitted by 2014 Glorys® of Cooking winner Cheryl Lundquist.