NatureSweet® Glorys® Homemade Pizza
Course Type: Main Course
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Skip the frozen pizza, and whip up this quick family favorite instead
- 1 container NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes, halved
- 1 premade 12-inch pizza dough or prebaked crust
- 1/2 cup tomato or Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 450° F or as directed on package for baking pizza.
- Spread sauce over pizza dough or crust.
- Top evenly with mozzarella cheese.
- Arrange tomatoes cut side up on cheese.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of tomatoes.
- Bake as directed, or until cheese is bubbly and crust is browned.
- Top with basil after removing from oven.
- Let sit for 5 minutes and serve warm.