Course Type: Appetizer
NatureSweet® Glorys® Tomato Tartlets with Herbed Goat Cheese
A Glorys-ous warm and tasty appetizer
- 1/2 container NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes, halved and seeds removed
- 4 store-bought mini tart shells
- 1 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp. tarragon, chopped, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place mini tarts on cookie sheet, and prebake for 5 minutes; remove and cool.
- Spread inside of pastry shells with goat cheese and sprinkle with tarragon.
- Cover with halved tomatoes, cut side up, arranging to cover the cheese as evenly as possible.
- Sprinkle tomatoes with salt and pepper, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes. Watch carefully. When crust is golden and cheese is bubbly, remove. Garnish with remaining fresh tarragon. Serve warm.
Recipes created by The Culinary Institute of America as an industry service to NatureSweet®. All rights reserved.