NatureSweet® Glorys® Tomatoes Breakfast Wraps
Course Type: Breakfast
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
A zesty way to start your day
- 1 10.5-oz. container NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes, quartered
- 2 cups drained and rinsed black beans (or 1 cup beans and 1 cup tofu crumbles)
- 2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 8 8-inch whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 4 green onions, sliced thin
- Yogurt cheese or tofu sprinkles for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together beans, tofu (if used), hot sauce and salt.
- Spoon mixture down center of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle evenly with Mexican cheese.
- Top generously with NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes, then with green onions.
- Fold sides over, enclosing the filling completely.
- Place in prepared baking dish with seam side down.
- Bake 7-10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Garnish with yogurt cheese or tofu sprinkles, and serve immediately.