Course Type: Condiment
NatureSweet® Glorys® Tomatoes Marinara Sauce
Marinara doesn’t get fresher than this
- 1 10-oz. container NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, heat oil until shimmering. Add garlic and cook until golden, about 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, oregano, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until slightly thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover, and set aside.
- Pour over pasta or protein, or use as dip for mozzarella sticks or NatureSweet® Glorys® Pizza Monkey Bread.