Redshirt Tomato and Spaghetti Cincinnati Chili with Glorys®
Course Type: Chili, Game Day
Preparation Time: 60 minutes
Play all-out with this unconventional favorite
- 2 10-oz. containers NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cups onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 square unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 pound spaghetti, broken into small pieces
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup scallions, diced
- In a large stockpot, brown the ground beef and onions until the beef is no longer pink.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, chocolate, cumin, cinnamon, chili powder, salt, cayenne, ground cloves and water. Mix well and cook for 30 minutes to allow all the flavors to meld.
- Add the broken spaghetti, and cook for another 15 minutes until the pasta is cooked through.
- Serve with cheddar cheese and scallions as garnish.